future of open source Technology
Open source is known and refers to a program in which Source code of any Utility is available in the Internet Market and can be modified its design and its infrastructure and its functionality according to your need
- The software being distributed must be redistributed to anyone else without any restriction.
- The source code must be made available (so that the receiving party will be able to improve or modify it).
- The license can require improved versions of the software to carry a different name or version from the original software.
In the future of Internet Technology Open Source Play a important Role In IT Sector and on the Development Sector. Now A days all the Organization are using Open Source Technology For their Organization Because they can modified any thing according to their Way
Example of Open Source
Linux is the Number One Example of the Open Source. In the Future all the Companies will shift their server From Microsoft to the Linus server because it is open Source operating System..
Microsoft is a paid server which increase the expensiveness of the company and their are only support 2 to 3 utilities at single time. But in Linux is a open source operating system which can be free in the market.
1. Source code is available in the market and it can be modified according to the security of the company
2. Free from virus because it does not support .exe files.
3. Securities utilities are inbuilt.. we don’t have to another security Devices
4.Its is multitasking and mutliuser operating system .
5. You can also create your utilities and used in the Linux machine
6.Support number of server in a single time most of the projects are bulding on a Linux platform